do at work
Looking for more ideas? Check out these websites.
- Official web site for the Center for Prevention, and includes information regarding the community funding initiatives.
- Walking works — in a lot of ways. A brisk-paced walk can help you and your family look and feel better, increase energy, and pick up your spirits. That is why Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans have launched WalkingWorks, the Blue Program for a Healthier America.
- Ideas from the American Heart Association for adding physical activity to your daily life at home, at the office and at play.
- Information from the Active Living Network on physical activities to add to your workday, and links to other ideas.
- Ideas from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on increasing the use of stairs in the workplace, including how to improve the visual appeal of stairwells and use creative signage to encourage use.
- Learn what other businesses are doing to promote good health. Visit the National Business Group on Health.